Your Cart

About This Combo Pack:

  1. A perfect blend of Olive leaves, Mint leaves and Tulsi leaves
  2. Zero caffeine
  3. No flavor
  4. Oleuropein is one of the other major contents found in Olive leaves
  5. Increase immunity with the presence of phenols
  6. Rich in calcium

Ingredients:

Oliveto Refreshing Mint Tea: 80% Olive leaves, 20% Mint leaves
Oliveto Immunizing Tulsi Tea: 80% Olive leaves, 20% Tulsi leaves

Directions: 

  1. Place a bag of Oliveto - olive leaf tea in a cup.
  2. Add 150ml boiling water. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
  3. Stir well, remove tea bag and serve hot. 4. Sit back and enjoy every sip of our olive tea!

Let us know abour your query!

Mail Phone Both