About This Combo Pack:
Oliveto Enriching Olive Tea:100% Olive leaves
Oliveto Refreshing Mint Olive Tea: 80% Olive Leaves and 20% Mint leaves
Directions: Take a cup of water Boil it if needed cool down to the required temperature. Dip the tea bag in a teapot or teacup and wait for some time when brewing. Sit back and enjoy every sip of our Olive tea!!!