Your Cart

About This Combo Pack:

  1. A perfect blend of real Olive leaves, Mint leaves and Lemongrass
  2. Zero caffeine
  3. No flavor
  4. Oleuropein is one of the other major contents found in Olive leaves
  5. Increase immunity with the presence of phenols
  6. Rich in calcium


Oliveto Refreshing Mint Tea : 80% Olive leaves, 20% Mint leaves

Oliveto Purifying Lemongrass Tea : 80% Olive leaves, 20% Lemongrass


  1. Place a bag of Oliveto - olive leaf tea in a cup.
  2. Add 150ml boiling water. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
  3. Stir well, remove tea bag and serve hot. 4. Sit back and enjoy every sip of our olive tea!

Let us know abour your query!

Mail Phone Both